This is a tool used in ancient Chinese practices and can be utilized in your at home skincare routine to oxygenate the skin with a manual ritual.
Rose quartz is known as the heart stone and is often associated with self-love and calming.
ALOPOP is an asian owned business.
One gua sha tool made of rose quartz gemstone with engraved ALOPOP logo. Comes in a white padded box.
Recommended for: All skin types. Especially valuable for those who have concerns about dull skin, signs of aging and those looks to decongest or detox the skin. *avoid using on active breakouts*
Reminds your skin:
- Rituals are part of the action of wellness
- it can naturally provide you with the collagen you’ve been in search of
- detoxifying is an important process to keep the complexion clear
Texture: smooth, cool to the touch
Color: pale pink
Since this is natural stone, appearance may vary.
How to use ▼
- Always use a facial oil or plant oil (i.e. jojoba oil) so there’s no harmful pulling on the skin
- Use light pressure on the decollété, neck and face
- Always work upwards and outwards, never pull down on the skin
- Repeat each stroke 3-5 times
- Use longer curved edges for for long pulls
- Use pointy sides for pressure points
- Always work very gently around the eyes
Clean with soap and water, store dry.