Twice as big as it’s original bottle, this concentrated facial oil addresses skin that’s stressed, dull or dried out. It’s also the perfect addition to your gua sha routine or facial massage ritual.
1 oz glass bottle with dropper
Recommended for: all skin types. Especially helpful for anyone experiencing dry spots, flaking, chapped skin, texture, signs of aging or for facial massage.
Reminds your skin:
- How to glow even when it’s busy taking care of you
- That deep moisture also means youthful smoothness and softness
- That peeling, texture and chapped skin are natural and can therefore can be naturally adjusted
-Lavender + Mandarin: fresh, aromatic & juicy
-Grapefruit + Tea Tree: grounding & earthy, rich, but fruity
-Palmarosa + Bergamot: soft, lightly sweet & herbal
Texture: lightweight, absorbs without leaving a greasy feel
Color: pale yellow in a mauve purple glass bottle
How to use▼
- Apply two to three drops to face, neck and neckline
- Massage until absorbed
- For best results, use twice a week
- Also, can be used as a spot treatment for particularly dry areas
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Do not store in extreme temperatures: including hot cars or windowsills.
Lavender infused jojoba oil:
This ingredient gets the deeply moisturizing benefit of jojoba oil (which helps also retain moisture) while also calming and soothing with lavender.
- Helps keep the oil light and absorbent because jojoba oil is very similar to skin’s natural oil.
Green tea infused grape seed oil: Offers strong antioxidant properties packaged in a fast absorbing nourishing oil.
- This silky oil helps bring skin back to a balanced natural oil production.
- It also promotes elasticity and evens tone.
Full Ingredients List:
Lavender infused jojoba oil, green tea infused grape seed oil, rose hip seed oil, marula oil, essential oils and vitamin E.
Does not include:
- Ingredients known to be unsafe for pregnancy/ breastfeeding
- Ingredients that irritate acne
- Synthetic dyes
- Synthetic fragrances
- Ingredients sourced from animals
- Ingredients that contain gluten
- Ingredients known to be harmful for broken skin
A skincare staple!
I’ve got sensitive skin that is prone to dryness - most oils and moisturizers are too much. I’ve tried everything. The Radiance Facial Oil is my absolute favorite!!! It makes my skin look and feel hydrated and glowy and the lavender scent reminds me of the warm Summer sun.
Face Oil of the Gods
The radiance oil is the thing dreams are made of. It’s the perfect blend of essential oils and oils that are essential for your skin. Being a long time face oil user, I can easily say this is my all-time favorite oil. The lavender is my fav, but they’re all really good. You won’t regret buying this and that’s coming from someone with acne-prone skin. I’d give it six stars if I could.
I loved the radiance facial oil so much, I bought one of each fragrance! Just a little drop and my skin is glowing, youthful, and refreshed. I thought the lavender scent might be overwhelming, but it's subtle enough that it's become my new favorite. Another great AloPop product!