Your skin already knows how to be soft and fresh, give it a gentle reminder with this brightening serum that doubles as an active exfoliator.
1 oz/ 30 ml starfish orange glass bottle with pump and lid
Recommended For: skin types looking for exfoliation free from aggressive ingredients. This active facial serum is especially useful if you are experiencing dull skin, signs of aging or uneven tone such as dark spots or post breakout scarring.
Reminds your skin:
- Exfoliation does not need to hurt
- Dull rough texture can be helped with natural ingredients
- Signs of aging and uneven tone can be helped without aggressive treatments
- How to soften without drying
Scent: tangy, juicy and slightly medicinal
Texture: jelly but liquid, fast absorbing
How to use ▼
- One to two pumps
- Apply to anywhere you’re experiencing dull skin, uneven tone or signs of aging
- Pat into skin
- Let dry
- Follow with Elderflower + Avocado Facial Moisturizer
- For best results use once a week to once a day adjusting as necessary
Do not overuse or apply to broken skin/ active breakouts. Do not use if you have a latex allergy.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Do not store in extreme temperatures: including hot cars or windowsills.
Camu camu berry extract:
- Stimulates skin’s own collagen production
- Combats damage from sun exposure
- Rejuvenates dull skin by stimulating natural skin cell turnover
Papin (Papaya Enzyme):
- Gently helps remove dead skin for a smooth texture
- Reduces signs of aging such a dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles
- Takes preventive measures by nourishing and protecting skin from future damage with the help of rich in vitamins
Methyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C):
- Uses a more stable form of vitamin C to even skin tone issues such as post breakout scars, suns spots or hormonal uneven complexion
Full Ingredients List: Purified water, Aloe Vera gel, Green tea extract, Methyl ascorbate (Vitamin C), Dexapanthenol (Vitamin B5), Hyaluronic acid, allantoin, Camu camu berry extract, Papin (Papaya enzyme), Grapeseed Extract and essential oils.
- Ingredients known to be unsafe for pregnancy/ breastfeeding
- Gritty abrasive exfoliants
- Synthetic dyes
- Synthetic fragrances
- Ingredients sourced from animals
- Ingredients that contain gluten
Best. Skincare. Ever.
I’ve been using Victoria’s products for years and I absolutely love them. They keep my skin moisturized, clear and happy. Plus I love the new eco friendly packaging. I highly recommend her products!
Being a new mama dull skin is a constant struggle (for me at least) I didn't know my skin was missing this product until I started using it! I didn't know! But if I forget to use it or run out it becomes very clear why it's a lovely addition to my skin care routine. Which my "routine" is a little lean these days ... I don't always get to care for my skin the way it want. So to have a little buddy like this serum aiding and repairing my skin feels so good! I love using it before bed know that it's giving my sparse beauty sleep a good boost!