This rich mask contains three types of clay to detoxify and calm congested skin while helping to restore it to a balanced state.
*Because of the clay this mask is meant to be thick, use the heat of your fingers to massage it into the skin. Check How to Use steps below*
3.5oz/ 100g glass jar with screw top lid
Recommended for: all skin types. It is particularly useful to those who struggle with breakouts, unbalanced skin, surface oiliness, inflamed skin or redness.
Reminds your skin:
- How to take action to calm breakouts
- That there's an alternative option to picking right away
- How to restore healthy skin after experiencing breakouts
- That you can achieve balance with your oil production
Scent: Juicy, grounding
Texture: Cooling, soothing, thick and creamy
Color: Muted robin’s egg blue
How to use ▼
All over method:
- Spoon out about a teaspoon of this thick mask into a bowl
- Use fingers to warm up mask until it becomes creamy
- Use fingers to massage into face, neck and neckline
- Let it do it’s magic for 5-10 minutes
- Steam if possible (i.e.shower time)
- Remove with a warm wet wash cloth
- Follow with our Elderflower + Avocado Facial Moisturizer
Spot treat method:
- Use as spot treatment on breakouts
- Steam if possible
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes
- Remove with a warm wet wash cloth
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Do not store in extreme temperatures: including hot cars or windowsills. Store upright.
3 Types of clay (kaolin, bentonite clay and montomorillonite clay):
- Helps calm the symptoms of breakouts so skin can focus on healing
- Draws out impurities in the pores
- Helps balance oil production
Tea Tree Oil:
- Dramatically shows skin how to reduce to severity of breakouts
- Provides support for calming inflammation around the breakout
Chamomile: Provides soothing while skin heals
Aloe Vera Gel: Offers further redness reduction and moisture
Full Ingredients List: Purified water, Japanese green tea extract, aloe vera gel, kaolin, bentonite clay, avocado oil, montomorillonite clay, vegetable glycerin, (vegetable sourced) hyaluronic acid, dimethicone copolyol, hydrolyzed pea protein, sodium chlorophyll, extracts of ginseng, centella asiatica, chamomile, tea tree oil, niacinamide (vitamin B3), fennel, elderflower extracts, grape seed oil and essential oils (grapefruit and lavender).
- Ingredients known to be unsafe for pregnancy/ breastfeeding
- Synthetic dyes
- Synthetic fragrances
- Ingredients that contain gluten
- Ingredients that are unsafe for broken skin
I’ve been using the entire skincare line for years and recently purchased the new clarity mask - this product is amazing! I love to use it about once a week or when my skin is feeling congested or broken out, it leaves my face feeling refreshed and happy. Bonus: the container is huge! You definitely get a great bang for your buck. Highly recommend!
This mask does exactly what it's name says, it does bring clarity to the skin. Something I can honestly say I didn't know what that ment or feels like for my skin.... well this mask will enlighten you to that feeling FOR SURE. Just like the instructions say, all you need is a light/thin layer on face and neck and within seconds you can feel the mask working its magic. The consistency feels heavy on the face so I was a little worried of my skim feeling stuffy after washing it off BUT it was quite the opposite! Pleasantly surprised to have my skin feel lighter, moisturized, clean, and SO SO SOFT. I will have to refrain from using this everyday lol it's so good!