Experience deep moisture without the heaviness. A little bit goes a long way with this facial moisturizer.
6.8 oz / 200 ml glass bottle with pump
Recommended for: all skin types. This facial moisturizer is especially valuable if you’re looking for deep moisture with a lightweight feel.
Reminds your skin:
- How to maintain a natural barrier that holds moisture in and keeps harmful agents out
- That a moisturizer should never cause breakouts
- That a moisturizer doesn’t need to be heavy to quench skin’s moisture needs
- How much bounce back skin can experience when well moisturized
Scent: Crisp, calming and slightly juicy
Texture: Lightweight and fast absorbing
Color: Cyan blue, applies clear
How to use ▼
- One pump (a little goes a long way)
- Massage into face, neck and neckline until absorbed
- For best results use twice a day and follow with a broad spectrum mineral sunscreen
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Do not store in extreme temperatures: including hot cars or windowsills.
Key ingredients:Elderflower Extract:
- Provides relief from intense symptoms of dry or dehydrated skin.
- Offers support to calm and soothe stressed skin
(Vegetable sourced) Hyaluronic Acid:
- Dramatically increases skin’s moisture content
- Reduces moisture loss meaning that it holds it in longer providing a more sustainable amount of support for skin
- Soothes and provides rich antioxidants to lessen signs of aging
- Drenches skin in deep moisture being rich in lipids
- Contributes antioxidants to reverse damage that accentuates signs of aging
Centella Asiatica Extract:
- Cooling properties helps stimulate repair for skin damaged by dryness
- Increases skin’s natural production of collagen to strengthen and lessen signs of aging
Full Ingredients List: Purified Water, Centella Asiatica and Elderflower Extracts,Caprylic/ Capric Triglycerides, Vegetable Glycerin, Avocado Oil, Squalene, Mushroom Extract, Glyceryl Sterate, Vitamin E Acetate, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Shea Butter. Stearic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Dexpanthenol (Vitamin B5), Alpha Bisabolol, Allantoin, Tea Tree Oil, Grapeseed Extract, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin (as natural color) and Essential Oils.
- Ingredients known to be unsafe for pregnancy/ breastfeeding
- Ingredients that irritate acne
- Synthetic dyes
- Ingredients sourced from animals
- Synthetic fragrances
- Ingredients that contain gluten
Slice of spa nostalgia in a bottle
I love the light scent of this moisturizer & how a little goes a long way. I reordered more to start using it on my neck & chest. The smell gives me a moment of relaxation like being at a spa ♂️ as I rush to get ready in the morning. Thank you for making natural & affordable products. This was my 1st product I tried years ago under touch of radiance & it truly is still my favorite moisturizer, I plan to keep using it as I age into my 40s! <3
This is one of the better moisturizers I have used, so silky smooth & light weight, it’s incredible. & the scent, so naturally calming! I actually use this for my hands as well as my face & neck, really versatile. Really enjoy that the ingredients are not harmful, orders are also packed with the environment in mind as well. Great product from a great small business.
10 out of 10
Love this moisturizer! I’ve been using it to combat the cold dry Winter air. It’s not too thick and a little goes a long way. Thanks for keeping my skin happy <3
My Nighttime Moisturizer
This sends me to bed with plenty of moisture and a delectable scent!
Love this Moisturizer!!
I’ve been using this product for a couple years now and I swear it’s the only moisturizer that actually moisturizes my skin. I’ve tried multiple expensive products and this by far is the best and at a reasonable price point!