Soothing toner that cools overwhelmed skin. This refreshing formula is the missing link from your skincare ritual.
6.8oz / 200ml glass bottle with fine mist sprayer
Recommended for: all skin types. This soothing toner is specially beneficial when experiencing breakouts, when physically active or experiencing seasonal skin issues.
Reminds your skin:
- That a balanced pH helps all other natural skin processes work better
- That neutralizing bacteria, calming inflammation and redness can bring about healing for breakouts much faster
- Sometimes an alcohol free toner can be a perfect solution for a sweaty day when you there’s not time for an extra face wash session (stopping pesky post workout breakouts)
- Parched, overheated, chapped or other seasonal effects sometimes just need a little balance from a facial toning mist
Scent: Lightly citrus, grounding
Texture: Cooling, soothing, fine spray
Color: Deep iris purple, applies clear
How to use ▼
- Spray Liberally on face, neck and neckline
- Let Dry
- Follow with Papaya + Vitamin C Facial Serum or Elderflower + Avocado Facial Moisturizer
- For best results use twice a day after cleaning with Rose Hip + Green Tea Facial Cleanser
- Use throughout the day after physical activity, for seasonal skin issues or aftercare for breakouts as necessary
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Do not store in extreme temperatures: including hot cars or windowsills.
- Helps calm the symptoms of breakouts so skin can focus on healing
- Neutralizes bacteria so a new breakout doesn’t pop up next to the old one
- Astringent properties help tighten pores so they don’t keep filling up
Tea Tree Oil:
- Dramatically shows skin how to reduce to severity of breakouts
- Provides support for calming inflammation around the breakout
Chamomile: Provides soothing while skin heals
Aloe Vera Gel: Offers further redness reduction and moisture
Full Ingredients List: Aloe Vera Gel, Extracts of: Chamomile and Witch Hazel, Vegetable Glycerin, Lecithin, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Azulene and Red Cabbage Leaf Extract (as natural color) and Essential Oils.
- Ingredients known to be unsafe for pregnancy/ breastfeeding
- Synthetic dyes
- Synthetic fragrances
- Ingredients sourced from animals
- Ingredients that contain gluten
- Ingredients that are unsafe for broken skin
What a great toner, love the ingredients that it’s made with and that the color comes from red cabbage. It is so soothing and calming for my acne prone skin. The scent is also incredibly calming and wonderful. Also love that there is no sticky/tacky texture left behind after use. I used this for face, neck, chest, back and my hair! Absolutely love it!
This product is lovely. It’s a nice way to refresh mid-day; tone done breakouts and balance the skin after cleansing!
Spa Day in a Spritz
Spa day in a spritz! Use it a few times a day to stay hydrated and refresh makeup applied in the am.
This is one of the most hydrating feeling toners I’ve ever used. The mist spray gives light and even coverage and the smell is wonderfully refreshing. Adding this toner to my regimen feels like it really locks in moisture!
Absolutely love this product! It feels and smells so refreshing! Highly recommend!